The Cyril Huze blog reports that Steve McQueen’s 1940 Indian Scout will be sold at auction during the Legend of the Motorcycle show in Half Moon Bay, California. The bike is currently owned by seat-maker Mike Corbin.
- Jack Fennelly on 1970s Vintage Motocross Photos on Flickr
- Fjrryder on Why I have to be the janitor?
- Darryl Bryant # 158y on 1970s Vintage Motocross Photos on Flickr
- curt on How Do Motorcycles Turn?
- mark Lytle on 1970s Vintage Motocross Photos on Flickr
- Moto Guzzi
- Movies & TV
- MV Agusta
- Riding Safe