- Jack Fennelly on 1970s Vintage Motocross Photos on Flickr
- Fjrryder on Why I have to be the janitor?
- Darryl Bryant # 158y on 1970s Vintage Motocross Photos on Flickr
- curt on How Do Motorcycles Turn?
- mark Lytle on 1970s Vintage Motocross Photos on Flickr
- Moto Guzzi
- Movies & TV
- MV Agusta
- Riding Safe
Category Archives: Books
The Motorcycle Engine as Sculpture
Motorcyclists love their machines. Many of my friends in the VinMoto groups have a dozen or more bikes in their garages. That same passion for the machine can be found in the work of Daniel Peirce, whose Up-N-Smoke Engine Project … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Motorcycling Tagged art, classic bikes, engines, motorcycle, photography 5 Comments
Two Wheels Through Terror on National Geographic Channel
Tonight (and several more times in the near future) the National Geographic Channel will air a docu-drama based on Two Wheels Through Terror, Glenn Heggstad’s story of being captured by Colombian insurgents during a 2001 motorcycle tour through South America. … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Motorcycling Leave a comment